Sandbox Digger Toy Excavator With Wheels- Foldable Playground Equipment for Outdoor Play w/ No-Bend, No-Pinch Heavy Duty Metal Ride On Sand Construction Backhoe Fun (Ages 4-12) (red)
All of the positive reports have us wondering who loves this Sandbox Digger more, kids or grown ups. With a unique fold-up design, heavy-duty construction, and wide-set wheels, this toy excavator is made for true-to-life construction and a lifetime of smiles. Parents who know the value of engaging kids in imaginative outdoors play are raving
All of the positive reports have us wondering who loves this Sandbox Digger more, kids or grown ups.
With a unique fold-up design, heavy-duty construction, and wide-set wheels, this toy excavator is made for true-to-life construction and a lifetime of smiles.
Parents who know the value of engaging kids in imaginative outdoors play are raving about how this foldable toy excavator develops spatial awareness, hand-eye coordination, and motor control as children pivot, dig, dump and roll.
Yet, this toy excavator is so safe that it passes all US toy playground equipment safety requirements.
The wide-set front wheels prevent tipping, while the oversized safety-washers keep little fingers from getting pinched. So you can sit back and watch with a smile knowing that time spent on this excavator won’t end in tears.
From the ground up this excavator is built to last. Here’s how…
Children’s Needs started with the basics of heavy-duty construction: thick-walled steel tubing, and beefy flat rod steel. Then they added a tough powder coating that stands up to hot sun and driving weather.
Finally, they put it all together using real bolts instead of the screws and rivets found on cheaper playground equipment.
The result is a sand digger that will shrug off bad weather and rowdy playtime. And to prove it, we back it with a 1-Year no-break promise – if your backhoe breaks, we have you covered.
Plus, unlike cheap options, we don’t leave you guessing during assembly. Packaged to keep small parts right at your fingertips. And with crystal clear instructions, you can be up and running without headaches.
When assembled, your toy excavator folds up quickly to travel with you, and turn any new location into a fun construction site in minutes.
So get your Sand Digger and watch with a smile as your little construction worker enjoys years of indoor and outdoor construction fun.
- ndoor & Outdoor Play Equipment: From the positive reports we’re not sure who loves this sandbox digger more, kids or grownups; the unique fold-up design has easy-grip handles, smooth pivoting controls, and a full-sized seat for loads of imaginative play – both indoors (with wooden blocks, crumpled paper) and outdoors (with snow, dirt, sand, wood chips), so your little one can enjoy realistic construction fun in any season
- Quick Assembly & Foldable: Forget lost screws, missing pieces, and assembly headaches, this toy excavator comes neatly packaged with clear instructions for a fast assembly that stays together; plus the whole excavator folds up quickly to travel with you so you can turn any open space into a construction site
- 360˚Swivel & Roll Design: With a full-pivot design and easy-roll wheels, your little construction worker can enjoy hours of imaginative play, while naturally building spatial awareness and hand-eye coordination as they wheel, pivot, scoop and dump for life-like construction fun
- No-Pinch Safety Design: Children’s Needs designed this kids excavator toy for all-day play that won’t end with tears; With a wide front axle (to prevent tipping), and large no-pinch Safety Washers, this sandbox digger passes all USA toy testing standards and is super easy for little hands to operate
- Heavy Duty No-Bend Construction: unlike cheap playground equipment, this sandbox digger uses only powder coated thick-walled tubing, flat steel, and real bolts (not screws and rivets), so your digger won’t bend, rust, or seize up – in fact, we’re so confident that this digger will stand up to rough & rowdy play that we offer a 1 year warranty – if anything breaks, we’re here for you